I've packed (pun intended!) all my knowledge from years of making school lunches for my daughter into one digital eBook! In this 60 page eBook you'll get:
- Lunch inspiration! I took photos of my daughter's lunch every school day for an entire school year, and I pulled out the best 22 lunches to share with you for inspiration! Each lunch has gear recommendations, nut-free recommendations, plus tips and tricks.
- All-ages ideas. While these lunches were packed for my elementary-aged daughter, they work perfectly for middle schoolers, high schoolers, college kids, and even us grown-ups!
- The very best lunch gear recommendations. We've put all our gear through the paces over the years, and I feel confident in all of our recommendations of favorite lunch gear!
Zero-waste tips and tricks. Want to pack sustainably but don't know where to start? No worries! Our school created a zero-waste lunch policy three years ago, and I have become a master at packing school lunches without a speck of trash—I share all my favorite tricks with you in this book.
- Prep-ahead recipes. School mornings are busy enough! We've included 18 of our favorite prep-ahead lunchbox recipes to make packing seamless.
- DIY tutorials. Save yourself some cash by making your own reusable snack bags and cloth napkins for school lunches—we'll show you how in this book!
- BONUS #1 PRINTABLE LUNCH PLANNER: Never wonder what to pack for lunch with this printable planner.
- BONUS #2 PRINTABLE LUNCHBOX NOTES: A simple note can go a long way to make anyone smile! These adorably designed printable notes are ready to be printed, cut out, and placed in your kid's lunchbox to bring them a smile.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD digital eBook—there is no physical product.